Beautiful skull and a snake in the eye socket.
The other eye is set citrine.
Suitable for rockers, bikers and lovers of brutal jewelry.
The real work of art.
Ring fully comply with the photos.
It’s a handmade ring. Therefore, each new ring may be slightly different. It is created individually after your order. It is re-molded in metal and engraved by a jeweler. Each ring must be polished and blackened.
|Ring size US||
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not entirely happy with your unworn online purchase we are happy to exchange for another item within 7 days of you receiving your item. Please note we can only exchange for a different design, not the same design in a different size. Delivery costs will not be refunded and customers must pay for the return recorded delivery.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a returns form before sending items back to us.
- We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on jewellery with any signs of wear or scratches and will only accept items back in perfect condition.
As all our jewellery is lovingly handcrafted please allow up to 28 days for production of your item(s).
- International: 7-14 working days EMS. $20 USD for deliveries up to 1kg.
- When you pay the order you get a link to track the parcel.
- From December to January delivery delays of up to 30 - 40 days are possible.
There is a charge for subsequent sizings starting from $35 USD and there will be a charge to return the item to you starting from $30 USD for global shipping.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.